REFLECTOR: Catto Props and runway surfaces

Kevin Baker baker.k at comcast.net
Thu Jul 8 21:42:13 CDT 2004


Hi Al,
What engine are you using? Pretty Prop :-)

Kevin

At 09:44 AM 7/7/2004, you wrote:
>Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Catto Props and runway surfaces
>
>Speaking of props - I got my Catto prop on Friday; and it's a beauty (Photos
>attached).  66" diameter, 68" pitch and weighs only 17 ½ lbs.  Just thought
>I'd share . . .
>
>  Al
>
>G'Day Al,
>
>Funny I saw the attachment on the email but when I opened it - no photo
>Al....I know what a Catto looks like but was curious to see yours.
>
>Greg.
>
>Yes; well, I guess the reflector server doesn't like me.  It changes fonts,
>adds spaces between the lines, and eliminated the attachments.  I guess
>we're stuck with plain text nimrod.
>
>Al
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit 
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html






More information about the Reflector mailing list