REFLECTOR: Big engine on a STD RG?

Tom Martino tmartino at troubleshooter.com
Wed Jul 7 14:04:34 CDT 2004


I have an Elite 173 RG with an IO-540.  Scott Baker tells me he is only aware of three like this:  mine, Chuck (in California) and a guy in England.
 
I should be test flying in August.

	-----Original Message----- 
	From: aminetech at bluefrog.com [mailto:aminetech at bluefrog.com] 
	Sent: Wed 7/7/2004 12:39 PM 
	To: reflector at tvbf.org 
	Cc: 
	Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Big engine on a STD RG?
	
	

	Alan Shaw had one.  I don't know who he sold it to.
	
	John
	
	Scott Derrick wrote:
	
	> Anybody on this list flying a STD Velocity with a big engine?
	>
	> 250 HP+
	>
	> Anybody know somebody that is and can give me his email addy or I
	pass on
	> mine to them?
	>
	> thanks,
	>
	> Scott
	
	
	
	_______________________________________________
	To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
	
	Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
	user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
	Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
	Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
	

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/ms-tnef
Size: 4506 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20040707/0a358b2f/attachment.bin


More information about the Reflector mailing list