REFLECTOR: XLRG on Grass
Greg Poole
gpoole at zeta.org.au
Tue Jul 6 17:14:57 CDT 2004
I'll take that as a supreme compliment DitchMaster!
...the only thing I hold against you is that you didn't stay with rotary
power and do all the sorting for me!
;^)
G in S.
----- Original Message -----
From: <robajohnson at comcast.net>
To: <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 7:07 AM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: XLRG on Grass
> >>....methinks MT might be making to much money from repairing blades to
bother with putting any effort into making a stronger, more resilient
blade..<<
>
> For you to say something like that means you are mean, twisted and sick!
That must be why I like you so much Greg! LOL!
>
> DM Rob
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list