REFLECTOR: Dallas area buider's
Ronnie Brown
romott at adelphia.net
Thu Jul 1 06:31:19 CDT 2004
Dave,
Got any information on your Chevy V8 powered XLRG project - a web site
perhaps???
I wanted to build what you are building but wimped out and built a 173 Elite
RG with Lycasauras.
Best of Luck to you!
Ronnie Brown
----- Original Message -----
From: "v350tx" <v350tx at comcast.net>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 8:43 PM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Dallas area buider's
Bill
I am at McKinney TKI . I have a xlrg that is about ready for taxi tests. I
have a Chevy v-8.on the rear.
Dave Bertram
----- Original Message -----
From: Bill Medsker
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2004 8:21 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: Dallas area buider's
I'm going to be in the Dallas area the 1st to the 5th of July.. I
have an Ercoupe I'm planning to fly down that way in.. Any builder's at
Airpark-Dallas F69, Addison ADS, or Mesquite HQZ??
Bill Medsker 173 FG
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw =vbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list