REFLECTOR:Crank for a Franklin

Juanita Londenberg reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:10:28 -0800 (PST)


--0-1105977156-1075252228=:47796
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii


Gilles:  This is the last contact info I had from when Brian and I were importing the Franklins.  The contact person is Susan Prall.

Juanita LondenberG

The Goose N4PE
franklin220@hotmail.com (903) 626-5115  [Call] 

Company:A 1 ServiceAddress:P.O. Box 514
Jewett, TX 75846 United States of America


Gilles Gratton <gratton@magma.ca> wrote:Can someone out there help me locate a crankshaft for a Franklin 165 (the 220 crank will fit in the 165 also)  I would appreciate any help or connections. You may want to reply off the Reflector to my own email address.  Thanks. 
Gilles Gratton 


--0-1105977156-1075252228=:47796
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii

<DIV>
<TABLE class=barlink cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0>
<TBODY>
<TR class=frmb>
<TD>
<P>Gilles:&nbsp; This is the last contact info I had from when Brian and I were importing the Franklins.&nbsp; The contact person is Susan Prall.</P>
<P>Juanita LondenberG</P>
<P>The Goose N4PE</P></TD>
<TD><A href="http://us.f804.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?&amp;To=franklin220@hotmail.com" target=_mail><FONT color=#003399>franklin220@hotmail.com</FONT></A> </TD></TR>
<TR class=frmb>
<TD><B></B></TD>
<TD></TD></TR>
<TR class=frmt>
<TD colSpan=2></TD></TR>
<TR class=frmb>
<TD><B></B></TD>
<TD>(903) 626-5115 &nbsp;<SMALL><FONT size=1>[</FONT><A href="ymsgr:call?(903)+626-5115&amp;p=Susan+Prall"><FONT color=#003399 size=1>Call</FONT></A><FONT size=1>]</FONT></SMALL> <BR></TD></TR>
<TR class=frmt>
<TD colSpan=2><BR></TD></TR>
<TR class=frmb>
<TD><B>Company:</B></TD>
<TD>A 1 Service</TD></TR>
<TR class=frmb>
<TD><B>Address:</B></TD>
<TD>P.O. Box 514<BR>Jewett, TX 75846 United States of America<BR></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><BR><BR><B><I>Gilles Gratton &lt;gratton@magma.ca&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276" name=GENERATOR>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><SPAN class=087192122-27012004>Can someone out there help me locate a crankshaft for a Franklin 165 (the 220 crank will fit in the 165 also)&nbsp; I would appreciate&nbsp;any help or connections. You may want to reply off the Reflector to my own email address.&nbsp; Thanks.&nbsp;</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><SPAN class=087192122-27012004>Gilles Gratton&nbsp;</SPAN></FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>
--0-1105977156-1075252228=:47796--