REFLECTOR:Auto Parts

Velocity xl reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:13:59 -0600


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C3E427.67B6DA40
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Warning if you by parts from summit racing do not=20
mention that you own, look at or even have thought of and airplane. I =
made this mistake and now I have been black listed. They will no longer =
sell to me even if I say that it is going in a car.=20


Just a warning .


I must say this caught me off guard. I have had no problems working with =
all sorts of other shops but they seem to have a problem with it. Any =
other parts shops to buy from out there ?

Ron
------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C3E427.67B6DA40
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1226" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Warning if you by parts from summit racing do =
not=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>mention that you own, look at or even have =
thought of and=20
airplane. I made this mistake and now I have been black listed. They =
will no=20
longer sell to me e</FONT><FONT face=3DArial>ven if I say that it is =
going in a=20
car. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Just a warning .</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>I must say this caught me off guard. I have had =
no=20
problems working with all sorts of other shops but they seem to have a =
problem=20
with it. Any other parts shops to&nbsp;buy from=20
out&nbsp;there&nbsp;?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Ron</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C3E427.67B6DA40--