REFLECTOR:Aeroelectric Weekend Seminar in Kalamazoo

Ronnie Brown reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 09:15:07 -0500


I used Bob's book and CD and am on his AeroElectric list. (Subscribe at
http://www.matronics.com/subscribe/    EXCELLENT stuff for wiring your
Velocity!!!!

I have not attended his weekend seminar but I know several folks that have
and they all said it was excellent and highly recommended.

Ronnie

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andy Millin" <amillin@sbcglobal.net>
To: <reflector@tvbf.org>
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 8:24 AM
Subject: REFLECTOR:Aeroelectric Weekend Seminar in Kalamazoo


| After the very positive comments on Bob Nuckolls, our EAA Chapter has
| arranged to have him give a weekend seminar.  Since I know very little
| about how you would go about wiring an aircraft I thought this was
| essential.  We need to have a minimum of 15 people sign up for the
| weekend class before Bob will confirm it.  I really don't think it will
| be a problem.
|
| I would love to have some fellow Velocity builders there.  I will be
| held at the Kalamazoo Airport, so you can fly in if you would like.
|
| Here is the announcement that Jim Butcher (our YE Coordinator and
| building a Europa) put together for the class:
|
| AeroElectric Connection Weekend Seminar is coming to Kalamazoo, MI March
| 20 and 21 sponsored by EAA Chapter 221.  Come learn how to fabricate a
| reliable electrical system for your project using ordinary parts.
| Taught by Bob Nuckolls, 40 years experience and designer of Voyager
| electrical system.
|
| WHERE: Duncan Aviation, 5605 Portage Rd., Kalamazoo, MI 49002
|                 Located at Kalamazoo/Battle Creek Int'l Airport KAZO
|
| WHEN: Saturday March 20, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm and Sunday March 21, 8:00 am
| - 12:00
|
| COST: $150 / person includes CD Rom of all downloadable articles and
| wirebooks from AeroElectric website.  AeroElectric Connection textbook
| available at discounted price of $20.
|
| HOW: Register online at www.aeroelectric.com/seminars/seminars.html
|            Registration is limited to 30 participants.  Register NOW!
|
| LODGING: These three are within ½ mile of KAZO.
|
| Lees Inn, 2615 Fairfield Rd.,  269-382-6100
| Country Inn & Suites, 1912 E. Kilgore Rd.,  269-382-2303
| Hampton Inn, 1550 E. Kilgore, 269-344-7774
|
| All of the following are near each other and about 3 mi
| from KAZO.  All should offer complimentary transportation to the
| airport.
|
| Best Western Hospitality Inn, 3640 E. Cork, 269-381-1900
| Clarion Hotel, 3600 E. Cork, 269-385-3922
| Comfort Inn, 3820 Sprinkle Rd., 269-381-7000
| Days Inn, 3522 Sprinkle Rd., 269-381-7070
| Fairfield Inn by Marriott, 3800 E. Cork, 269-344-8300
| Holiday Inn Express, 3630 E. Cork, 269-373-0770
| Motel 6, 3704 Vanrick, 269-344-6649
| Quality Inn, 3750 Easy, 269-388-3551
|
| FURTHER INFORMATION:
| Seminar: www.aeroelectric.com/seminars
| EAA Chapter 221: Jim Butcher, eaa221ye@triton.net, 269-375-5923
|
|
| _______________________________________________
| To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
|
| Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
| user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
| Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
| Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html