REFLECTOR:Builder's Insurance

David Scharfenberg reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 17:12:37 -0600


> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

--MS_Mac_OE_3157463557_29214_MIME_Part
Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit

I have my insurance with Pam at AUA.  For liability and 100000 hull (not in
motion), it's 1860 / year.  It's been the same for three years now and Pam
has been fine to deal with.

Dave Scharfenberg
std/rg w/Lycoming




on 1/18/04 3:38 PM, MikeWatsonSpg@cs.com at MikeWatsonSpg@cs.com wrote:

For the past two years, I have tried to get Pam to get me a quote without
any luck.
Her favorite answer is "Oh yes, I remember you, I'll get back to you in a
couple
of days." Then you never here from her again. Terrible.

I had to drop my insurance with Avemco to liability only, after they
increased my
full coverage from $3500.00 to $5700.00 annually. I now pay $2700.00 for
(Not In Flight Liability only).

My insurance expires in February so requested a quote from Falcon today.
I can't wait to see how much they want.

Mike W.




--MS_Mac_OE_3157463557_29214_MIME_Part
Content-type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: REFLECTOR:Builder's Insurance</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
I have my insurance with Pam at AUA. &nbsp;For liability and 100000 hull (n=
ot in motion), it's 1860 / year. &nbsp;It's been the same for three years no=
w and Pam has been fine to deal with.<BR>
<BR>
Dave Scharfenberg<BR>
std/rg w/Lycoming<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
on 1/18/04 3:38 PM, MikeWatsonSpg@cs.com at MikeWatsonSpg@cs.com wrote:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">For the past two years, I hav=
e tried to get Pam to get me a quote without any luck.<BR>
Her favorite answer is &quot;Oh yes, I remember you, I'll get back to you i=
n a couple<BR>
of days.&quot; Then you never here from her again. Terrible.<BR>
<BR>
I had to drop my insurance with Avemco to liability only, after they increa=
sed my<BR>
full coverage from $3500.00 to $5700.00 annually. I now pay $2700.00 for (N=
ot In Flight Liability only).<BR>
<BR>
My insurance expires in February so requested a quote from Falcon today.<BR=
>
I can't wait to see how much they want.<BR>
<BR>
Mike W.<BR>
</FONT></FONT><BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>


--MS_Mac_OE_3157463557_29214_MIME_Part--