REFLECTOR:Opinions Please
Jack Sheehan
reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:53:16 -0500
--============_-1137508497==_ma============
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" ; format="flowed"
Pete,
It probably does not really matter which you do first provided the
airplane is really ready to paint.
I did the interior first but that was a timing thing. I found out
that there is a lot more sanding to be done with the painting
process. ie witness coats a little more filling , final prime etc. If
I had to do it over I would do the exterior first.
Jack
N55XL
--============_-1137508497==_ma============
Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<html><head><style type="text/css"><!--
blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { margin-top: 0 ; margin-bottom: 0 }
--></style><title>Re: REFLECTOR:Opinions Please</title></head><body>
<div><font face="Arial" size="-1">Pete,</font></div>
<div><font face="Arial" size="-1">It probably does not really matter
which you do first provided the airplane is really ready to
paint.</font></div>
<div><font face="Arial" size="-1">I did the interior first but that
was a timing thing. I found out that there is a lot more sanding to be
done with the painting process. ie witness coats a little more filling
, final prime etc. If I had to do it over I would do the exterior
first.</font></div>
<div><font face="Arial" size="-1">Jack</font></div>
<div><font face="Arial" size="-1">N55XL</font></div>
</body>
</html>
--============_-1137508497==_ma============--