REFLECTOR:EFIS

Chuck Jensen reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 09:18:18 -0500


I hope Gus doesn't smoke!

Chuck Jensen


-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Wayne Lanza
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 11:51 PM
To: reflector@tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:EFIS


  The total fuel load is 325+ gallons, 70 in the strakes and the rest in 
the cockpit!
I will forward a few pictures of the fitting as soon as possible.

Wayne
________________________________________________________________________

On Monday, January 19, 2004, at 11:48 PM, richard@riley.net wrote:

> At 11:36 PM 1/19/04 -0500, Wayne Lanza wrote:
>
>> P.S. I got my last ride in the Firefly today, it is now a one seat 
>> Velocity XL that carries enough
>> fuel to go almost 5,000 miles. Gus McLeod leaves in the morning from 
>> the factory on his polar
>> circumnavigation attempt.
>
> How much fuel does is that?
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html