REFLECTOR:EFIS

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 11:16:07 EST


--part1_8b.1864802.2d3d5cc7_boundary
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Chuck,

I also checked out the Dynon, but the GRT shows.
True Air speed
Indicated Airspeed
Ground Speed
Time to destination
RPM and MAP which I like a lot.
And that Highway in the sky is just as good or better than a Flight Director.

Features for price, I think the GRT is comparable to the Dynon

Regards,

Mike W. 

--part1_8b.1864802.2d3d5cc7_boundary
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Chuck,<BR>
<BR>
I also checked out the Dynon, but the GRT shows.<BR>
True Air speed<BR>
Indicated Airspeed<BR>
Ground Speed<BR>
Time to destination<BR>
RPM and MAP which I like a lot.<BR>
And that Highway in the sky is just as good or better than a Flight Director=
.<BR>
<BR>
Features for price, I think the GRT is comparable to the Dynon<BR>
<BR>
Regards,<BR>
<BR>
Mike W. </FONT></HTML>

--part1_8b.1864802.2d3d5cc7_boundary--