REFLECTOR:Nav Requirements

John and Mary Wright reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 15:06:39 -0800


Make that three ole dinosaurs !
Mary
----- Original Message ----- 
From: <RJohn15183@aol.com>
To: <reflector@tvbf.org>
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Nav Requirements


>
> > Sometimes I miss my old friend the DME ... especially when
> > the Nav is dialed to the ILS frequency and the GPS is dialed
> > to airport.
>
> Well we may be the last two but I am with ya Scott. I do like having the
DME.
>
> Wait a minute! People *navigate* with ADF's? I thought they were for
listening to the ballgame and for pointing the way to thunderstorms. ;-)
>
> Rob
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>