REFLECTOR:Naca vs pit scoops

CBarber reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 21:00:39 -0600


Kurt,

I would love to see your lower NACA install.  I have been considering doing
the same for my rotary install in my SE fixed gear. TIA.

All the best,

Chris





Christopher Barber

Barber & Pi, LLP
Attorneys and Counselors at Law
11930 S Sam Houston Pkwy E
Suite 103
Houston, Texas 77089-4755
281-464-LAWS (5297)

"Serving the needs of Senior Texans"

CBarber@TexasAttorney.net
www.TexasAttorney.net <http://www.TexasAttorney.net>



-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of NMFlyer1@aol.com
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 1:46 PM
To: reflector@tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR:Naca vs pit scoops


Due to my own space constraints on my 4.3L Chevy, I ended up devising a way
to place a NACA scoop on the bottom of my 173 FGE.  Althouch I am not flying
yet, the lower NACA should help quite a bit cooling in the climb out. One of
the upper NACA's feeds the upper radiator, and the other provides
cowl/induction air.
Should anyone want to see how I did the lower NACA, I can post some pics.
Again, this is on a Fixed Gear.

Kurt Winker

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html