REFLECTOR:Looking for a Franklin?

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 05 Jan 2004 18:21:04 +0000


Hi Dan,
I have a Franklin 6A-350-R that I am thinking about maybe/possibly selling at a good price. It is brand-new and is still on the crate it came on.
(0-Time on Brand-new engine)
I have had it for a few years and it has been preserved.
I have all the logs and books that came with the engine.
It is brand-new therefore, it doesn't have any accessories or carb on it yet.

I can send pics if you would like or give me a call.

Kevin Baker
972-539-2133
Dallas, Tx

>  Anybody have a Franklin they want to get rid of, or
> know of any one who might!
> 
>  Thanks Dan
> 
> __________________________________
> Do you Yahoo!?
> Find out what made the Top Yahoo! Searches of 2003
> http://search.yahoo.com/top2003
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html