REFLECTOR: Cowling Hinge
Ronnie Brown
romott at adelphia.net
Fri Dec 31 12:29:18 CST 2004
Kurt,
I took the liberty of uploading your photo to the TVBF picture gallery:
http://www.tvbf.org/gallery/index.php?display=builder_options%2Fcowl_hinge%2FAileronbracket2.jpg
Nice job!
Ronnie
----- Original Message -----
From: NMFlyer1 at aol.com
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2004 12:59 PM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Cowling Camlocs?
I did do away with the wing flanges completely. I then had to make some brackets to hold the aileron brackets. That was simple to do and is very strong. The wing root attachments were pretty easy really. They line up perfectly and are Very secure. The hinge halfs stiffen the end of the wing and the cowling flare. I can't see how they would end up with that common warpage around the camlocks/screws that some people get.
attached is a shot of the aileron bracket.
Kurt
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20041231/07c2a660/attachment.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list