REFLECTOR: Hydraulic Pump Leak

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Fri Dec 17 19:16:11 CST 2004


I RTV'd the seal area between the reservoir and the pump, rebuilt the nose 
gear door actuator and will drive it a few hours to see if anything else is 
leaking.

I thought one of the T fittings may be showing a bit of wet around the 
gland nut.  If so I'll put in a new "O" ring...

Scott

At 09:46 AM 12/17/2004, you wrote:
>Good morning Scott
>The FAX for Hydraulic pump is on the way.
>  We had aluminum T fitting with leaking O rings. Those parts are wrong.
>   The correct steel fittings are C5715x4 with nuts and O rings.
>Please call me on my land line.
>Mack (775)2469364
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit 
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


"Those who sacrifice freedom to get security, deserve neither."
- Benjamin Franklin



More information about the Reflector mailing list