REFLECTOR: Yoke vs. Stick

Doug doug at customstudio.com
Wed Dec 15 20:07:54 CST 2004


I have placed a photo that show the full panel with both sticks on the TVBF site plus Jean P.  asked me to add some photos of his fuel cell. He is showing all development of the plug, mold and finish product plus showing the cell without fixing to the strake.
 
Doug Kanczuzewski 

________________________________

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org on behalf of Chuck Jensen
Sent: Wed 12/15/2004 3:15 PM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Yoke vs. Stick


Have you figured out how to put a stick on both sides?  Or do you have that?
 
Chuck
 
-----Original Message-----
From: Doug [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On Behalf Of Doug
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 4:45 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Yoke vs. Stick


I will try to add some more pictures in the next week.
With both feet on the pedals, your knees are below.
The one change I do see is shortening the length up a few inches to make getting in and out a bit easier. Right now it is in the doorway, and I am 5'9". The stick is in a fixed position and the seat and/or you need to move up to it.
 
 
Doug Kanczuzewski 
 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/ms-tnef
Size: 5214 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20041215/3d5ce84e/attachment.bin


More information about the Reflector mailing list