REFLECTOR: AIRWORTHINESS INSPECTION NEXT THURSDAY
Barber Law Firm
CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
Fri Dec 10 11:19:09 CST 2004
Tom,
Congrats.
I will be smiling when I turn on your show in a bit knowing the exciting time you are going through.
Let us know how it goes.
All the best,
Chris
Christopher Barber
Attorney and Counselor at Law
"Serving the needs of Senior Texans"
Barber Law Firm
11930 S Sam Houston Pkwy E
Suite 103
Houston, Texas 77089-4755
281-464-LAWS (5297)
CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
www.TexasAttorney.net <http://www.texasattorney.net/>
Texas <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001>
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Tom Martino
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 4:05 AM
To: reflector at www.tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: AIRWORTHINESS INSPECTION NEXT THURSDAY
The day has come! The DAR will be at my hangar on Thursday, December 16th. Any words of advice?
I noticed that eery Velocity I have ever seen is marked with "small" n-numbers. The regs say we can only use small numbers for antique replicas or if our aircraft will not exceed 180 knots. Ae Velocity owners pessimistic?
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list