REFLECTOR: AIRWORTHINESS INSPECTION NEXT THURSDAY

Brett Ferrell bferrell at 123mail.net
Fri Dec 10 05:01:39 CST 2004


Tom,

I think the reg is based on cruise speed, not top speed, so that is 
somewhat - flexible - since you as the manufacturer of the plane determine 
what the expected cruise number will be.

Brett

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Tom Martino" <tmartino at troubleshooter.com>
To: <reflector at www.tvbf.org>
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 5:05 AM
Subject: REFLECTOR: AIRWORTHINESS INSPECTION NEXT THURSDAY


> The day has come! The DAR will be at my hangar on Thursday, December 16th. 
> Any words of advice?
>
> I noticed that eery Velocity I have ever seen is marked with "small" 
> n-numbers.  The regs say we can only use small numbers for antique 
> replicas or if our aircraft will not exceed 180 knots.  Ae Velocity owners 
> pessimistic?
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 




More information about the Reflector mailing list