Fw: REFLECTOR: Yoke vs. Stick Picture please
Ronnie Brown
romott at adelphia.net
Thu Dec 2 08:02:02 CST 2004
Doug, could you upload the pictures to www.TVBF.ORG ?
If you have problems figuring out how to do this, send me the pictures and
I'd be happy to upload them for you.
THANKS
Ronnie
----- Original Message -----
From: "velocityxlfg" <velocityxl at fastmail.fm>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 8:52 AM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Yoke vs. Stick Picture please
> I would like to see some pictures
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Doug" <doug at customstudio.com>
> To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 6:17 PM
> Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Yoke vs. Stick
>
>
> I opted to do the side stick controls, left and right, with the center
> mounted throttle quadrant with the cut down keel, in an XLRG. It is not a
> fly by wire system, but a fairly easy system that is slight modification
> from the velocity control yoke. If anyone is interested I can look to
> sending some photos.
> I to am use to my right hand turning those radio dials.
>
> Doug Kanczuzewski
>
> ________________________________
>
>
>
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
> ----
>
>
> > _______________________________________________
> > To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> >
> > Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> > user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> > Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list