REFLECTOR: Tips for Removing Bonda

Barber Law Firm CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
Tue Aug 31 10:39:13 CDT 2004


A chisel and hammer.

Christopher Barber

Attorney and Counselor at Law



"Serving the needs of Senior Texans"

Barber Law Firm
11930 S Sam Houston Pkwy E
Suite 103
Houston, Texas 77089-4755
281-464-LAWS (5297)


CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
www.TexasAttorney.net





  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Randy Wharton
  Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 9:14 AM
  To: reflector at tvbf.org
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Tips for Removing Bonda


  Are there any tricks for removing bondo other than sanding? I just
finished breaking loose the nose gear doors that I had temporarily attached
with Bondo on our XL-RG, and now I need to get the Bondo cleaned up. I was
just wondering if anyone knew of any shortcuts like solvents or heat?
Thanks.



  Randy and Becky Wharton

  N248RB XL-RG

  http://clik.to/velocity
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20040831/c4ccda7b/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list