REFLECTOR: Firewall

Barber Law Firm CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
Fri Aug 27 14:21:12 CDT 2004


Al,

Are you near San Diego? (since you got product there) I was there this past
weekend for the first time.  I just returned last night after also visiting
my Dad in Sacramento......WOW! what a beautiful place.  Now I have one more
"must go to" destination for when I get my bird flying.

All the best,

Chris

Christopher Barber

Attorney and Counselor at Law



"Serving the needs of Senior Texans"

Barber Law Firm
11930 S Sam Houston Pkwy E
Suite 103
Houston, Texas 77089-4755
281-464-LAWS (5297)


CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
www.TexasAttorney.net





  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Al Gietzen
  Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 10:09 AM
  To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
  Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Firewall


  Subject: REFLECTOR: Firewall



  Does anyone have any experience with the factory firewall materials?
Their price seems a bit high for a sheet of SS and some fiberglass, as
described by the factory.  If anyone has purchased this material, would you
buy it again from the factory or just go to AS & S?

  Thanks

  Joe



  Joe;



  I bought a 4' x 4' piece of 26 Ga brushed 304 SS from a metals supplier in
San Diego for $28, and got 1/8" Fiberfrax from AS to put behind it.  Very
reasonable cost and looks very nice.  Weighs a couple pounds more.



  Your cost may vary.



  Al




-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20040827/e8f4b2d8/attachment-0001.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list