REFLECTOR: GA Scare Article in Boston Globe

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Fri Aug 27 12:27:19 CDT 2004


I don't remember who pointed the finger at CSIS.  I just wanted to know 
where the finger pointer got his or her information about them?

Or, where's the beef?

I also think the Globe is pure yellow journalism and has pulled this sh** 
before.

Scott

At 11:27 AM 8/27/2004, you wrote:
>Well, maybe we should shoot the MESSENGER.  If the CSIS is to be believed
>(not a given), then the Globe didn't just publish Press Releases, they
>embellished them and got it wrong.  So, I take back when I took back the
>derogatory, belittling things I said about the Globe.  But hey, every fish
>needs a wrapper.
>
>Chuck
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
>Behalf Of Scott Derrick
>Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 11:46 AM
>To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
>Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: GA Scare Article in Boston Globe
>
>
>I don't get it?  I went to this site and the only thing I could find
>concerning GA was this article that basically said that the Globe misquoted
>them?
>
>http://www.csis.org/press/pr04_48.pdf
>
>Specifically where on the CSIS site do they blame GA for anything?
>
>Scott
>
>At 09:28 AM 8/27/2004, you wrote:
> >  I think you are missing the point! It is The GOVERNMENT 's Homeland
> > Security that is saying those things!!!   We are under attack by Homeland
> > Security..more of the administrations trying to limit our freedoms and
> > our ability to travel as we want!
> >  Go to <http://www.csis.org/>http://www.csis.org/  read what this  think
> > tank is recommending!!
> >_______________________________________________
> >To change your email address, visit
> >http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> >
> >Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> >user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> >Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> >Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>"Those who sacrifice freedom to get security, deserve neither."
>- Benjamin Franklin
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit 
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


"Those who sacrifice freedom to get security, deserve neither."
- Benjamin Franklin



More information about the Reflector mailing list