REFLECTOR: REGULATED AIR

Wayne Lanza wlanza at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 24 16:54:30 CDT 2004


HI Tom,
  I pray to God that you mean the pressure limit switches and NOT the  
airspeed switch!!!!!!!!!
The hydraulic pressure limit switches are pre calibrated and should not  
need setting, the
airspeed switch needs to be set by using your airspeed indicator. Never  
apply pressurized
air from any source other than a water column or your mouth to  
pressurize a pitot system
  - you will pay dearly for this lesson...

  If you don't know how to assemble the water columns for pitot and  
static calibrations let me
know, I surely have some sort of instructions around here on how to  
build them.

Best Regards,
Wayne Lanza
Composite Design
________________________________________________________________________ 
_

On Aug 24, 2004, at 2:49 PM, Tom Martino wrote:

> I need to feed precise regulated air pressure into my landing gear  
> switch and other devices for calibration purposes.  My compressor  
> regulator doesn’t have near the accuracy I need.  Any ideas for an  
> in-line” regulator?
>
>  
>
>  
>
>  
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit  
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: text/enriched
Size: 1668 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20040824/064e96d2/attachment.bin


More information about the Reflector mailing list