REFLECTOR: Wing Storage Possibilities
Milton Merskey
miltonm at airmail.net
Sun Aug 22 11:09:46 CDT 2004
Install a pulley system . Use a 3" wide nylon strap for the bottom and rig
ski rope to the strap and to the pulleys & then hoist the wing up to the
ceiling. Put a cover over the wing prior to hoisting.. Now you have a system
to lower any time to get measurements & then out back out of the way.
milt
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jorge Bujanda" <jbujanda at dslextreme.com>
To: "Velocity Builder's Forum. Reflector" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2004 8:19 AM
Subject: REFLECTOR: Wing Storage Possibilities
I am looking for a practical storage/secure setup for the completed
wings. I will go to the factory late September to work on a Fast Build
XL FG. In planning and setting up my garage, I would like to decide what
works best for me and build it beforehand, in preparation for delivery.
If you made a sketch to build yours and want to attach it, feel free. :-)
I am new to this forum but I can see the value of having such a
resource. So far, I’ve learned quite a few things by reading the
messages. Some other stuff involving explanations in building lingo is
more difficult but I assume (or was that hope?) to understand better
once I get into building and deal with the manuals.
Thanks in advance
Jorge Bujanda
XL FG
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list