REFLECTOR: Re: Salvage Engine
Joe
jewen at comporium.net
Thu Aug 19 20:26:23 CDT 2004
Jack,
I may be interested. I was just about to purchase a Renesis, but if I can
get in IO-550 for comparable price, it would certainly be a lot less work.
Do you have any idea of price and specisfic models available, a couple of
the IO-550 models would be too long for my AC.
Thanks,
Joe
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jack Sheehan" <j.f.sheehan at larc.nasa.gov>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Am I the only one getting no emails?
> If anyone is interested in a wreck Let me know I have a friend who's
> airplane shop along with a dozen or so airplanes was demolished. Some
> of the airplanes had brand new IO-550 Continentals
>
> Jack
> N55XL
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list