REFLECTOR: Am I the only one getting no emails?

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Thu Aug 19 14:02:14 CDT 2004


I am interested in an Apollo GX60.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
> Behalf Of Jack Sheehan
> Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 1:47 PM
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Am I the only one getting no emails?
> 
> 
> If anyone is interested in a wreck Let me know I have a friend who's 
> airplane shop along with a dozen or so airplanes was demolished. Some 
> of the airplanes had brand new IO-550 Continentals
> 
> Jack
> N55XL
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 


More information about the Reflector mailing list