REFLECTOR: Hurricane Charley

Randy Wharton rwharton at buckeye-express.com
Sun Aug 15 05:24:15 CDT 2004


Thanks for the news, and we're glad it's GOOD news!! We were worried,
too.
 
Randy and Becky Wharton
N248RB - Velocity XL-RG
http://clik.to/velocity
 
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Scott Baker
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2004 5:43 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Hurricane Charley
 
>From beautiful downtown Sebastian, Florida ... 
On Friday evening - stronger than normal winds and rain - no real damage
- things looked normal after Charley "did it's thing" - passing
Sebastian about 100-miles north as it moved quickly across the state and
into the Atlantic.  Lots of trees and billboard damage were seen along
I-95 near the Daytona Beach area.  No damage at the Sebastian Airport.
SB
----- Original Message ----- 
From: Milehitaz at aol.com 
To: reflector at tvbf.org 
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2004 12:00 AM
Subject: REFLECTOR: Hurricane Charley
 
Anyone know how our Velocity Friends and Family are after hurricane
Charley?  I barely know the state, hardly at all actually, and all the
track and damage maps I found on a quick search don't help that much,
but I don't like what I see. Anyone have a real idea?   Thanx,
Larry
 
 

  _____  

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20040815/75503cb7/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list