REFLECTOR: Stick Play with pics
Scott Derrick
scott at tnstaafl.net
Fri Aug 13 08:46:56 CDT 2004
I think they already solved it with the "C" bracket. Easier to fab, less
parts, less weight.
Scott
At 08:08 PM 8/12/2004, you wrote:
>Now I understand. It is a professional's way of doing what my crude "water
>pipe washers" installation does. I'll bet this works very well indeed.
>(I wonder if we could get the factory to make some of these and offer them
>for sale as a retrofit.)
>Lynn
>----- Original Message -----
>From: <mailto:dugasd at bellsouth.net>Rene Dugas
>To: <mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>reflector at tvbf.org
>Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2004 8:26 PM
>Subject: REFLECTOR: Stick Play with pics
>
>I attached the stick play fix I used FYI
>
>Rene'
>
>
>----------
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit
><http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery! <http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: <http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives:
><http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html>http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
"Those who sacrifice freedom to get security, deserve neither."
- Benjamin Franklin
More information about the Reflector
mailing list