REFLECTOR: Accident Report(s) Phobia

steve korney s_korney at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 11:39:58 CDT 2004


Mr. Taylor...

His own son posted this....

DESCRIPTION
  ACFT REPORTED TO HAVE EXPLODED IN FLIGHT UNDER UNKNOWN CIRCUMSTANCES, ONE
  PERSON ON BOARD WAS FATALLY INJURED AND THE ACFT WAS DESTROYED, 10 SOUTH
OF
  BELVIDERE, KS


I'm forwarding this from the canard-aviators mailing list.  Please remember 
that witnesses in cases like this are often extremely unreliable.  We should 
know fairly soon if the wings are found with the remains of the aircraft.

===================

To: <canard-aviators at yahoogroups.com>
From: "James Jorgensen" <gravit8 at peoplepc.com>
Subject: [c-a] for the record

My father passed away flying his Velocity XL RG N190J Saturday (August 7th) 
morning at 10:30 local time , 60 miles SE of Dodge City, Kansas. In order to 
forestall speculation based on likely press reports I'll report what I know, 
when I know it. Witness accounts relayed by the responding officer suggest 
his plane emerged from the overcast in a spiral, with the wings departing 
the aircraft and an explosion occurring prior to impact with terrain.

I have my theories about what happened, but I won't know until I get more 
information from the NTSB and see the site myself on tuesday/wednesday.

James Jorgensen
Varieze N388DT




Best... Steve

_________________________________________________________________
Check out Election 2004 for up-to-date election news, plus voter tools and 
more! http://special.msn.com/msn/election2004.armx



More information about the Reflector mailing list