REFLECTOR: IO-540 FUEL FLOW

Ronnie Brown romott at adelphia.net
Thu Aug 5 16:46:49 CDT 2004


Are you about ready to fly?  My notes say you were expecting to have your first flight in August?

Are you using an M/T?  If you are using a Catto, be sure to let us know how it does.

Good luck!
Ronnie
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Tom Martino 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 4:16 PM
  Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: IO-540 FUEL FLOW


  The real reason I am asking;  I want to know what fuel flow meter will handle it?

   

   

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Tom Martino 
  Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 2:02 PM
  To: reflector at www.tvbf.org
  Subject: REFLECTOR: IO-540 FUEL FLOW

   

  I put an IO-540 on my Elite (LW) RG.  Does anyone have an idea of fuel flow to expect at cruise power?  18gph, 20gph?  Someone told me it could be as high as 30gph!!!

   

  I am just wondering if I will have to put a second mortgage on my house.

   



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20040805/072df0d8/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list