REFLECTOR: IO-540 FUEL FLOW
Ronnie Brown
romott at adelphia.net
Thu Aug 5 16:33:12 CDT 2004
If it is a Flo Scan sensor (most are), it shouldn't be any problem. If it is the old style using spider pressure to represent fuel flow, probably still ok????
What kind of flow monitor do you have?
Ronnie
----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Martino
To: reflector at www.tvbf.org
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 4:01 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: IO-540 FUEL FLOW
I put an IO-540 on my Elite (LW) RG. Does anyone have an idea of fuel flow to expect at cruise power? 18gph, 20gph? Someone told me it could be as high as 30gph!!!
I am just wondering if I will have to put a second mortgage on my house.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20040805/1745a6b6/attachment.htm
More information about the Reflector
mailing list