REFLECTOR: V Web Site

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Wed Aug 4 16:30:23 CDT 2004


Thanks Scott,

I know from experience you guys are "Can do",and am just surprised...

I guess I really miss cruising the Store for things I "think" I need, 
things I "know" I need, etc...

Of course it should be tied into your excel spread sheet where you store 
all the prices, right, wink, wink....

Then when Natalie or whoever changes the current prices the website 
automagically displays the new prices!

Scott

At 03:07 PM 8/4/2004, you wrote:
>I know what you mean ...and I'm the culprit.  The reformatting is done;
>waiting on me to review the long list of prices for accuracy.  Getting the
>web store back on line has been a labor to me, like building a Velocity kit
>is to many builders.  Despite the best of intentions, "something else" takes
>a priority and "what's really needed" gets ignored.  We'll try to get this
>beast up and running ASAP.
>Scott B.
>
>
>----- Original Message -----
>From: "Scott Derrick" <sderrick at starband.net>
>To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
>Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 12:05 PM
>Subject: REFLECTOR: V Web Site
>
>
> > The down time for the factory web site store has gone beyond ridiculous
>and
> > is heading towards ludicrous!
> >
> > If your not going to do it, why not just remove it from the site.
> >
> > Makes it look like you guys can't get things done..
> >
> > Scott
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > To change your email address, visit
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> >
> > Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> > user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> > Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> >
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit 
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


"Those who sacrifice freedom to get security, deserve neither."
- Benjamin Franklin




More information about the Reflector mailing list