REFLECTOR: RG Problem

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Tue Aug 3 09:52:52 CDT 2004


This sounds like a classic dirtycontact or loose connection to me..

I would clean and tighten all the electrical connections in the gear circuit..

First one I would look at is the battery connections.

Scott

At 08:23 PM 8/2/2004, you wrote:
>Lately, when I hit the gear up switch, nothing happens.  If I turn off
>the landing light, then the hydraulic pump comes on and the gear goes
>up.  If the landing light is not on to begin with, then I need to
>quickly switch it on and off to get the pump to come on.  Any ideas what
>is going on?
>
>John
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit 
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


"Those who sacrifice freedom to get security, deserve neither."
- Benjamin Franklin




More information about the Reflector mailing list