REFLECTOR: Just got back from OSH. Thought the Rotary guys wouldappreciate this

Barber Law Firm CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
Mon Aug 2 10:28:26 CDT 2004


Andy,

Thanks, it is appreciated.

All the best,

Chris

Christopher Barber
Attorney and Counselor at Law
 
"Serving the needs of Senior Texans"

Barber Law Firm
11930 S Sam Houston Pkwy E
Suite 103
Houston, Texas 77089-4755
281-464-LAWS (5297)


CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
www.TexasAttorney.net <http://www.texasattorney.net/>  
 
Texas <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001> 


-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Andy Millin
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2004 11:04 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Just got back from OSH. Thought the Rotary guys
wouldappreciate this


Hey all,

I just got back from OSH and I'm dead tired.  But not so tired I couldn't
send on some pics to those that couldn't make it.

I was there when Scott Jones flew in with Joe Schiferl's Velocity N942XX.
Mazda 13B installation.

He had first tried an MT electric prop. The engine produced too much power
that it would over speed the prop.

Picture with MT

http://www.eaa.org/homebuilders/list/Velocity%20RG%20Elite_Schiferl.asp

He replaced it with a wooden three blade fixed pitch.

I have about 13 pics of the plane.  If you are interested, let me know and
I'll send them all to you.

The white wire by the prop extension was for the MT pitch control and is no
longer used.

The plane is for sale.  He was asking $135K

Best,

Andy











More information about the Reflector mailing list