REFLECTOR:S-Tec Pitch Problem

Fred Marconi reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 22:56:24 -0400


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0095_01C42D74.081B9C60
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Re: REFLECTOR:S-Tec Pitch ProblemJack:

  Give me till next week and I will post some photo's.

  Fred
    ----- Original Message -----=20
    From: Jack Sheehan=20
    To: reflector@tvbf.org=20
    Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 1:09 PM
    Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:S-Tec Pitch Problem


    Fred,
    Can you post some photo's? I have spoken with STEC and they have =
agreed that I can send my STEC-30 in to them and they will  modify it =
and send it back with two variable resistors attached to wires. one for =
roll and one for pitch.
    the wires would be long enough so that I could mount the resistors =
either under the STEC-30 .I hope to be able to mount the resistors so =
that I can adjust the gain in-flight. This sounds like what you have =
done.


    Jack
    N55XL

------=_NextPart_000_0095_01C42D74.081B9C60
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Re: REFLECTOR:S-Tec Pitch Problem</TITLE>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE type=3Dtext/css>BLOCKQUOTE {
	PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px
}
DL {
	PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px
}
UL {
	PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px
}
OL {
	PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px
}
LI {
	PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px
}
</STYLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: " bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<BLOCKQUOTE id=3D0><LABEL id=3DHbSession =
SessionId=3D"3630681912"></LABEL>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2>Jack:</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2>Give me till next week and I will post some=20
  photo's.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2>Fred</FONT></DIV>
  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
    <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
    <DIV=20
    style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: =
black"><B>From:</B>=20
    <A title=3Dj.f.sheehan@larc.nasa.gov=20
    href=3D"mailto:j.f.sheehan@larc.nasa.gov">Jack Sheehan</A> </DIV>
    <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A =
title=3Dreflector@tvbf.org=20
    href=3D"mailto:reflector@tvbf.org">reflector@tvbf.org</A> </DIV>
    <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Monday, April 26, 2004 =
1:09=20
    PM</DIV>
    <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Re: REFLECTOR:S-Tec =
Pitch=20
    Problem</DIV>
    <DIV><BR></DIV>
    <DIV><FONT size=3D-1>Fred,</FONT></DIV>
    <DIV><FONT size=3D-1>Can you post some photo's? I have spoken with =
STEC and=20
    they have agreed that I can send my STEC-30 in to them and they =
will&nbsp;=20
    modify it and send it back with two variable resistors attached to =
wires.=20
    one for roll and one for pitch.</FONT></DIV>
    <DIV><FONT size=3D-1>the wires would be long enough so that I could =
mount the=20
    resistors either under the STEC-30 .I hope to be able to mount the =
resistors=20
    so that I can adjust the gain in-flight. This sounds like what you =
have=20
    done.</FONT></DIV>
    <DIV><FONT size=3D-1><BR></FONT></DIV>
    <DIV><FONT size=3D-1>Jack</FONT></DIV>
    <DIV><FONT size=3D-1>N55XL</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>
<P></P></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0095_01C42D74.081B9C60--