REFLECTOR:Any French speaking builder / owner out there?

Nolan Frederick reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 19:41:10 -0600


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C427D8.98C65350
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

There's also Jean Prudhomme.  I don't have his address right now. =
However, he is builder par excellence.
nolan

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Gilles Gratton=20
  To: reflector@tvbf.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 5:50 PM
  Subject: RE: REFLECTOR:Any French speaking builder / owner out there?


  Hiroo
             I could help your friend in French, no probl=E8me.  I even =
have all the necessary accents on my keyboard.  =E9`^=E7 =A8 etc.=20
  Gilles
    -----Original Message-----
    From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On =
Behalf Of Hiroo Umeno
    Sent: 21 avril 2004 11:38
    To: reflector@tvbf.org
    Subject: REFLECTOR:Any French speaking builder / owner out there?


    I just got contacted by someone interested in starting a Velocity =
project who is looking for a French speaker who can answer some =
questions about Velocity for him.



    If anyone can volunteer, I will get you in touch with the guy.



    Hiroo

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C427D8.98C65350
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE>@font-face {
	font-family: MS Mincho;
}
@font-face {
	font-family: @MS Mincho;
}
@page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; }
P.MsoNormal {
	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"
}
LI.MsoNormal {
	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"
}
DIV.MsoNormal {
	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"
}
A:link {
	COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline
}
SPAN.MsoHyperlink {
	COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline
}
A:visited {
	COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline
}
SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {
	COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline
}
SPAN.EmailStyle17 {
	COLOR: windowtext; FONT-FAMILY: Arial
}
DIV.Section1 {
	page: Section1
}
</STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY lang=3DEN-US vLink=3Dpurple link=3Dblue bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>There's also Jean Prudhomme.&nbsp; I don't have his =
address=20
right now. However, he is builder par excellence.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>nolan</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: =
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Dgratton@magma.ca href=3D"mailto:gratton@magma.ca">Gilles =
Gratton</A>=20
  </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A =
title=3Dreflector@tvbf.org=20
  href=3D"mailto:reflector@tvbf.org">reflector@tvbf.org</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, April 21, 2004 =
5:50=20
  PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> RE: REFLECTOR:Any =
French=20
  speaking builder / owner out there?</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV><SPAN class=3D975063923-21042004><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#0000ff=20
  size=3D2>Hiroo</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
  <DIV><SPAN class=3D975063923-21042004><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#0000ff=20
  size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
I could=20
  help your friend in French, no probl=E8me.&nbsp; I even have all the =
necessary=20
  accents on my keyboard.&nbsp; =E9`^=E7 =A8 etc. </FONT></SPAN></DIV>
  <DIV><SPAN class=3D975063923-21042004><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#0000ff=20
  size=3D2>Gilles</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr style=3D"MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
    <DIV class=3DOutlookMessageHeader dir=3Dltr align=3Dleft><FONT =
face=3DTahoma=20
    size=3D2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> <A=20
    =
href=3D"mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org">reflector-admin@tvbf.org</A>=20
    [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]<B>On Behalf Of </B>Hiroo=20
    Umeno<BR><B>Sent:</B> 21 avril 2004 11:38<BR><B>To:</B> <A=20
    =
href=3D"mailto:reflector@tvbf.org">reflector@tvbf.org</A><BR><B>Subject:<=
/B>=20
    REFLECTOR:Any French speaking builder / owner out=20
there?<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
    <DIV class=3DSection1>
    <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
    style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">I just got contacted =
by someone=20
    interested in starting a Velocity project who is looking for a =
French=20
    speaker who can answer some questions about Velocity for=20
    him.</SPAN></FONT></P>
    <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
    style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"></SPAN></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
    <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
    style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">If anyone can =
volunteer, I will=20
    get you in touch with the guy.</SPAN></FONT></P>
    <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
    style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"></SPAN></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
    <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
    style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">Hiroo</SPAN></FONT></P></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HT=
ML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C427D8.98C65350--