REFLECTOR:Wanted Velocity Instructor in Northe East

Jim Sower reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 13:20:14 -0500


Manny Lewis at Schnectady(sp?) is a CFII, owns a Velocity 173 FG and is on the list of
factory approved flight instructors (for insurance requirements).  He can be reached
at 518-399-8614.
Jim S.

Scott Derrick wrote:

> Contact Tom Wright, Advanced Composites  in Somerset, PA.  He builds V's
> for a living and must know somebody in the area.
>
> Scott
>
> At 09:15 PM 4/19/2004, you wrote:
> >I'm Looking for a little help!  I finished my airplane flew it to the home
> >airport at (TTN) Trenton, NJ, with the help of a non instructor friend,
> >and have no luck with instructors.  I tried a local instructor but I knew
> >more about the plane than he.  I would like to learn from the flights. My
> >insurance requires me to get a BFR and since I am instrument rated a ICC
> >in my plane.  I am finding it difficult here in the North east.  I have
> >one prospect but am looking for another if that falls through.  Does any
> >body know a CFII familiar with the Velocity in VA, MD, DE, PA, NJ, NY or
> >mid-Atlantic that would be willing to spend a few days to help me.  I'll
> >pay for the time and expenses.
> >Please let me know.  The plane is done with the 40 hours flown off great
> >avionics beautiful paint job and tired of sitting in the hangar.
> >Thanks
> >Steve
> >N787SB
> >XL-RG
>
> "Those who sacrifice freedom to get security, deserve neither."
> - Benjamin Franklin
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

--
Jim Sower ... Destiny's Plaything
Crossville, TN; Chapter 5
Long-EZ N83RT, Velocity N4095T