REFLECTOR:Velocity busts Presidential TFR

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 21:45:12 EDT


-------------------------------1082511911
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Dennis,  

 Well... I'd love it if you had them call me... Seriously. I love playing 
mind games with idiots. 
If that doesn't work... did they give you a phone number? do me a favor. If 
you call... tape the conversation.... Just for your protection. THEN... tell 
them that your N Number is a reserved number only, and that it shouldn't be 
painted on any flying aircraft. 
Then tell them the rest.  
Have them send you a letter clearing you completely. 

I have worked for the FAA way too long to trust them.  

I have to work the mid tonight,  but if you need any help... give me a call 
after 9AM tomorrow.  

Sassin frassin FAA...

Kurt

-------------------------------1082511911
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUS-ASCII http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; cha=
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fffff=
f">
<DIV>Dennis,&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;Well... I'd love it if you had them call me... Seriously. I love=20=
playing mind games with idiots. </DIV>
<DIV>If that doesn't work... did they give you a phone number? do me a favor=
. If you call... tape the conversation.... Just for your protection. THEN...=
 tell them that your N Number is a reserved number only, and that it shouldn=
't be painted on any flying aircraft. </DIV>
<DIV>Then tell them the rest.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>Have them send you a letter clearing you completely. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I have worked for the FAA way too long to trust them.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I have to work the mid tonight,&nbsp; but if you need any help... give=20=
me a call after 9AM tomorrow.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Sassin frassin FAA...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Kurt</DIV></BODY></HTML>

-------------------------------1082511911--