REFLECTOR:Why not test NPG+?

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 21:18:26 EDT


-------------------------------1082510306
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Dennis,  

Go ahead and get the Glider lessons :)   Not for the Velocity, because we 
both know that our Chevy power will be Much more reliable. Get the Glider rating 
for 3 reasons:  

1,  It is a whole lot of fun.
2,  It will count as your BFR.
3,  It may save your behind in another aircraft. Trust me. It saved my hide 
when both rocker bosses fell off of the #3 cylinder in my old Cessna. 1300 rpm 
was all the engine would put out without shaking everything so bad I thought 
it would come apart.  I ended up making it 10 miles from 1200 AGL at a little 
over idle. Was pretty simple after the glider rating. 
It was also fun..... AFTER I realized I was back on the ground :) 

Keep on workin'    

Kurt 

-------------------------------1082510306
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUS-ASCII http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; cha=
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fffff=
f">
<DIV>Dennis,&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Go ahead and get the Glider lessons :)&nbsp;&nbsp; Not for the Velocity=
, because we both know that our Chevy power will be Much more reliable. Get=20=
the Glider rating for 3 reasons:&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>1,&nbsp; It is a whole lot of fun.</DIV>
<DIV>2,&nbsp;&nbsp;It will count as your BFR.</DIV>
<DIV>3,&nbsp; It may save your behind in another aircraft. Trust me. It save=
d my hide when both rocker bosses fell off of the #3 cylinder in my old Cess=
na. 1300 rpm was all the engine would put out without shaking everything so=20=
bad I thought it would come apart.&nbsp; I ended up making it 10 miles from=20=
1200 AGL at a little over idle. Was pretty simple after the glider rating. <=
/DIV>
<DIV>It was also fun..... AFTER I realized I was back on the ground :) </DIV=
>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Keep on workin'&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Kurt </DIV></BODY></HTML>

-------------------------------1082510306--