REFLECTOR:Panel warning/indicatorlights

Jim Sower reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 17:59:38 -0500


--------------E023922B00F25718303B3298
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I don't know how it happened, but I have two extra copies.  Al,
you interested?
Jim S.

SlvEgl99@aol.com wrote:

> Could you provide the complete name of his book? I tried his
> name on Amazon with no results
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bob Wood
> N658SE

--
Jim Sower ... Destiny's Plaything
Crossville, TN; Chapter 5
Long-EZ N83RT, Velocity N4095T


--------------E023922B00F25718303B3298
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
<html>
I don't know how it happened, but I have two extra copies.&nbsp; Al, you
interested?
<br>Jim S.
<p>SlvEgl99@aol.com wrote:
<blockquote TYPE=CITE><font face="Arial"><font size=-1>Could you provide
the complete name of his book? I tried his name on Amazon with no results</font></font>
<p><font face="Arial"><font size=-1>Thanks,</font></font>
<p><font face="Arial"><font size=-1>Bob Wood</font></font>
<br><font face="Arial"><font size=-1>N658SE</font></font></blockquote>

<p>--
<br>Jim Sower ... Destiny's Plaything
<br>Crossville, TN; Chapter 5
<br>Long-EZ N83RT, Velocity N4095T
<br>&nbsp;</html>

--------------E023922B00F25718303B3298--