REFLECTOR:Fuel Shutoff valve

Andy Millin reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 17:24:59 -0400


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0060_01C426FC.68C71C70
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I ordered my fuel shutoff valve from Velocity.  It is just like the one in
all the velocity pictures.  Brass with two 3/8" npt fittings.
 
Today I got the Summit Racing catalog and it has an aluminum fuel shutoff -
AN fitting - bulkhead penetrator, all in one.
http://store.summitracing.com/productdetail.asp?p=2455
 
Does anyone have experience with this valve?  Any thoughts about using it?
 
Thanks,
 
Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org] On Behalf
Of SlvEgl99@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 3:42 PM
To: reflector@tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Panel warning/indicatorlights


Thanks,

I finally figured it out.

Bob Wood 


------=_NextPart_000_0060_01C426FC.68C71C70
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<TITLE>Message</TITLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D358235120-20042004><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D2>I=20
ordered my fuel shutoff valve from Velocity.&nbsp; It&nbsp;is just like =
the one=20
in all the velocity pictures.&nbsp; Brass with two 3/8" npt=20
fittings.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D358235120-20042004><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =

size=3D2></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D358235120-20042004><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D2>Today=20
I got the Summit Racing catalog and it has an aluminum fuel shutoff - AN =
fitting=20
- bulkhead penetrator, all in one.&nbsp; <A=20
href=3D"http://store.summitracing.com/productdetail.asp?p=3D2455">http://=
store.summitracing.com/productdetail.asp?p=3D2455</A></FONT></SPAN></DIV>=

<DIV><SPAN class=3D358235120-20042004><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =

size=3D2></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D358235120-20042004><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D2>Does=20
anyone have experience with this valve?&nbsp; Any thoughts about using=20
it?</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D358235120-20042004><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =

size=3D2></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D358235120-20042004><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =

size=3D2>Thanks,</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D358235120-20042004><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =

size=3D2></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D358235120-20042004><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =

size=3D2>Andy</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV class=3DOutlookMessageHeader lang=3Den-us dir=3Dltr =
align=3Dleft><FONT=20
  face=3DTahoma size=3D2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B>=20
  reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org] <B>On =
Behalf Of=20
  </B>SlvEgl99@aol.com<BR><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, April 20, 2004 3:42=20
  PM<BR><B>To:</B> reflector@tvbf.org<BR><B>Subject:</B> Re: =
REFLECTOR:Panel=20
  warning/indicatorlights<BR><BR></FONT></DIV><FONT =
face=3Darial,helvetica><FONT=20
  lang=3D0 face=3DArial size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" =
PTSIZE=3D"10">Thanks,<BR><BR>I=20
  finally figured it out.<BR><BR>Bob Wood</FONT>=20
</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0060_01C426FC.68C71C70--