REFLECTOR:Franklin engine gaskets
Brian Michalk
reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 15:12:21 -0500
A-1 will have them.
Real gaskets -- recently bought by another company has them as well. I
suggest going the RealGasket route. Much better. However Susan (From A-1)
also carries some of the real Gaskets.
They were both at Sun-N-Fun. I don't have the phone number on hand now, but
Deeter does. Maybe he will see this and forward the information.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On
> Behalf Of John Dibble
> Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 2:22 PM
> To: reflector@tvbf.org
> Subject: REFLECTOR:Franklin engine gaskets
>
>
> Anyone know where I can buy gaskets for franklin engines?
>
> Thanks,
> John
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>