REFLECTOR:US Sport Aviation Expo

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 15:23:39 EDT


--part1_162.2e69791f.2db6d2bb_boundary
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I am the Chairman of the Expo, and have built a Velocity XL FG. We expect to 
have over 100 aviation exhibit spaces. We now have 50 subscribed after only 
about 30 days of registration activities. The Expo is October 28-31 this year at 
Sebring Regional Airport (SEF) in south-central Florida. 

The Expo focuses on Light Sport Aviation and the new Sport Pilot certificate. 
ALL of the exhibited aircraft will be LSA--except for those from Velocity. As 
a Velocityite, and the Chairman of this event, I decided that there could be 
one exception.

I invite each of you to check out our website at www.sport-aviation-expo.com 
and plan to attend. If you should decide to do so, camping will be available 
on the famous Sebring International Sports Car Race Track. Hotels are a bit 
limited, so if you need one, start early!!.

I realize that this is a non-Velocity builder announcement, but think it is 
an event worthwhile and one that some of you may want to attend.

Bob Wood
N658SE

--part1_162.2e69791f.2db6d2bb_boundary
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I am the Chairman of the Expo, and=20=
have built a Velocity XL FG. We expect to have over 100 aviation exhibit spa=
ces. We now have 50 subscribed after only about 30 days of registration acti=
vities. The Expo is October 28-31 this year at Sebring Regional Airport (SEF=
) in south-central Florida. <BR>
<BR>
The Expo focuses on Light Sport Aviation and the new Sport Pilot certificate=
. ALL of the exhibited aircraft will be LSA--except for those from Velocity.=
 As a Velocityite, and the Chairman of this event, I decided that there coul=
d be one exception.<BR>
<BR>
I invite each of you to check out our website at www.sport-aviation-expo.com=
 and plan to attend. If you should decide to do so, camping will be availabl=
e on the famous Sebring International Sports Car Race Track. Hotels are a bi=
t limited, so if you need one, start early!!.<BR>
<BR>
I realize that this is a non-Velocity builder announcement, but think it is=20=
an event worthwhile and one that some of you may want to attend.<BR>
<BR>
Bob Wood<BR>
N658SE</FONT></HTML>

--part1_162.2e69791f.2db6d2bb_boundary--