REFLECTOR:HID lights

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 09:54:05 EDT


-------------------------------1082469245
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Richard,  

I just might take you up on your HID light system. I have the FGE with the 
standard 4509 light housing already glassed in, so the PAR36 would be the best 
fit. 

Just to verify, the kit would come with the bulb, housing/reflector, balast, 
shielded cable and instructions?  

Let me know the dirty details, and I'll make up my mind this week.    Thanks 
for the input. 

Kurt Winker. 

-------------------------------1082469245
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUS-ASCII http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; cha=
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fffff=
f">
<DIV>Richard,&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I just might take you up on your HID light system. I have the FGE with=20=
the standard 4509 light housing already glassed in, so the PAR36 would be th=
e best fit. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Just to verify, the kit would come with the bulb, housing/reflector, ba=
last, shielded cable and instructions? &nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Let me know the dirty details, and I'll make up my mind this week.&nbsp=
;&nbsp;&nbsp; Thanks for the input. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Kurt Winker. </DIV></BODY></HTML>

-------------------------------1082469245--