REFLECTOR:KPCs
Ronnie Brown
reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 08:54:27 -0400
John, for some reason the link that I gave to Hugel's KPC listing does not
allow the search to work properly.
Go to http://www.lehightechnology.com/velocity and then select "Velocity
KPC's". That should work better.
Ronnie
----- Original Message -----
From: "John Dibble" <aminetech@bluefrog.com>
To: <reflector@tvbf.org>
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 8:53 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR:KPCs
| Ronnie,
| I tried to go to the Velocity site and I need a user name and password.
| How do I get that? Also I wasn't able to access the KPCs on the second
| site.
|
| John
|
| The KPC's are already at www.Velocityaircraft.com/manuals/
|
|
|
| Bob Hugel also collected these KPC's and sorted them by model. See
| http://www.lehightechnology.com/velocity/list_kpc.asp
|
|
|
| _______________________________________________
| To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
|
| Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
| user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
| Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
| Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html