REFLECTOR:Wanted Velocity Instructor in Northe East

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 23:15:32 EDT


-------------------------------1082430932
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I'm Looking for a little help!  I finished my airplane flew it to the home 
airport at (TTN) Trenton, NJ, with the help of a non instructor friend, and have 
no luck with instructors.  I tried a local instructor but I knew more about 
the plane than he.  I would like to learn from the flights. My insurance 
requires me to get a BFR and since I am instrument rated a ICC in my plane.  I am 
finding it difficult here in the North east.  I have one prospect but am looking 
for another if that falls through.  Does any body know a CFII familiar with 
the Velocity in VA, MD, DE, PA, NJ, NY or mid-Atlantic that would be willing to 
spend a few days to help me.  I'll pay for the time and expenses.
Please let me know.  The plane is done with the 40 hours flown off great 
avionics beautiful paint job and tired of sitting in the hangar.
Thanks
Steve
N787SB
XL-RG

-------------------------------1082430932
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUS-ASCII http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; cha=
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fffff=
f">
<DIV>I'm Looking for a little help!&nbsp; I finished my airplane flew it to=20=
the home airport at (TTN) Trenton, NJ, with the help of a non instructor fri=
end, and have no luck with instructors.&nbsp; I tried a local instructor but=
 I knew more about the plane than he.&nbsp; I would like to learn from the f=
lights. My insurance requires me to get a BFR and since I am instrument rate=
d a ICC in my plane.&nbsp; I am finding it difficult here in the North east.=
&nbsp; I have one prospect but am looking for another if that falls through.=
&nbsp; Does any body know a CFII familiar with the Velocity in VA, MD, DE, P=
A, NJ, NY or mid-Atlantic that would be willing to spend a few days to help=20=
me.&nbsp; I'll pay for the time and expenses.</DIV>
<DIV>Please let me know.&nbsp; The plane is done with the 40 hours flown off=
 great avionics beautiful paint job and tired of sitting in the hangar.</DIV=
>
<DIV>Thanks</DIV>
<DIV>Steve</DIV>
<DIV>N787SB</DIV>
<DIV>XL-RG</DIV></BODY></HTML>

-------------------------------1082430932--