REFLECTOR:Looking for a top notch Velocity for purchase
Phil Hooper
reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 13:58:33 -0700
Dick, I beg to differ. I looked at the photos of Wes' fine plane. There
are no 16' diapason pipes, essential for any good pipe organ. Having played
them I know how important the pipes are. A rank of 32' diapason pipes would
actually be longer than the wing and perhaps affect flight characteristics,
at least weight and balance. However, Bach would sound great at 200 knots,
being heard 10,000 feet below. Or were you using hyperbole? ;-)
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org] On Behalf
Of richard@riley.net
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 5:24 AM
To: reflector@tvbf.org
Subject: RE: REFLECTOR:Looking for a top notch Velocity for purchase
Wow. Never mind the bells and whistles, this one has a Pipe Organ!
I've passed it along, thanks. He may have already seen it, he said he'd
looked at a spectacular one at SnF that was in that price range.
At 08:19 AM 4/19/04 -0400, you wrote:
>Here's the link to Wes' plane:
>
>http://www.controller.com/listings/forsale/list.asp?pcid=920975&etid=1&dlr=
1
>&setype=1
>
>I don't think you could put another bell or whistle on it. DVD player,
>pneumatic pump for the door cylinders (when lifted to the top the cylinders
>decompress and the doors come down easily, then the pump recharges), dual
>garmin 430s, dual Sierra Flight Systems, Lycoming 300 HP, $12K custom
>leather interior, etc.
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html