REFLECTOR:Eye Ball Vents Vender

KeithHallsten reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 23:31:07 -0700


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0054_01C4259D.392D9BC0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Thanks, Steve.  This is some info that I can use!

I'll also be gald when the "Velocity Store" makes its reappearance.  =
When I bought my kit in '99 it was Velocity's website that really made =
the sale.  It was really modern and up-to-date.  Today it's mostly the =
same (less the parts catalog), and it's getting pretty dated.

I would venture to predict that Velocity's parts sales will be double in =
the 6 months after the online catalog is completely updated, compared to =
the 6 months before that time.  I have pretty much stopped even looking =
to Velocity for parts, when there are so many other places to browse on =
the web.  I'm on the west coast, and I'm usually shopping in the =
evenings, after working on the project in the day time.  Velocity is =
then closed, so without an online ordering method they're just not =
available.

Keith Hallsten=20
=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Velocity7572@cs.com=20
  To: reflector@tvbf.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2004 7:04 PM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Eye Ball Vents Vender


  I bought four high quality Eye Ball vents from B&B Aircraft Supplies =
at Sun-n-Fun.  They are the 1 1/4" Wemac 2368-503 aluminum vents.  B&B =
has a large stock of these and is selling them at two for $115.00 (a lot =
better than ACS $175.00 each).
  The Velocity factory is also selling high quality aluminum vents from =
a relatively new source at a reasonable price (somewhere around $100.00 =
each).  I bought two of the 1 1/4" dash mount vents from Velocity =
because they come with a screw on flange that goes on the back side of =
the vent so all you have to do is clamp on the scat tubing.  These are =
really nice vents.
  I'll be glad when Velocity gets their store up on line again.
  Steve Bisso


------=_NextPart_000_0054_01C4259D.392D9BC0
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks, Steve.&nbsp; This is some info =
that I can=20
use!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'll also be gald when the "Velocity =
Store" makes=20
its reappearance.&nbsp; When I bought my kit in '99 it was Velocity's =
website=20
that really made the sale.&nbsp; It was really modern and =
up-to-date.&nbsp;=20
Today it's mostly the same (less the parts catalog), and it's getting =
pretty=20
dated.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I would venture to predict that =
Velocity's parts=20
sales will be double in the 6 months after the online catalog is =
completely=20
updated, compared to the 6 months before that time.&nbsp; I have pretty =
much=20
stopped even looking to Velocity for parts, when there are so many other =
places=20
to browse on the web.&nbsp; I'm on the west coast, and I'm usually =
shopping in=20
the evenings, after working on the project in the day time.&nbsp; =
Velocity is=20
then closed, so without an online ordering method they're just not=20
available.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Keith Hallsten&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: =
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3DVelocity7572@cs.com=20
  href=3D"mailto:Velocity7572@cs.com">Velocity7572@cs.com</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A =
title=3Dreflector@tvbf.org=20
  href=3D"mailto:reflector@tvbf.org">reflector@tvbf.org</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, April 18, 2004 =
7:04=20
PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Re: REFLECTOR:Eye Ball =
Vents=20
  Vender</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV><FONT face=3Darial,helvetica><FONT lang=3D0 =
face=3DArial size=3D2=20
  FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10">I bought four high quality =
</FONT><FONT lang=3D0=20
  style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=3DArial color=3D#000000 =
size=3D2=20
  FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10" BACK=3D"#ffffff">Eye Ball vents =
from B&amp;B=20
  Aircraft Supplies at Sun-n-Fun.&nbsp; They are the 1 1/4" Wemac =
2368-503=20
  aluminum vents.&nbsp; B&amp;B has a large stock of these and is =
selling them=20
  at <B><U>two</B></U> for $115.00 (a lot better than ACS $175.00 =
each).<BR>The=20
  Velocity factory is also selling high quality aluminum vents from a =
relatively=20
  new source at a reasonable price (somewhere around $100.00 =
each).&nbsp; I=20
  bought two of the 1 1/4" dash mount vents from Velocity because they =
come with=20
  a screw on flange that goes on the back side of the vent so all you =
have to do=20
  is clamp on the scat tubing.&nbsp; These are really nice =
vents.<BR>I'll be=20
  glad when Velocity gets their store up on line again.<BR>Steve=20
  Bisso</FONT><FONT lang=3D0 style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" =
face=3DArial=20
  color=3D#000000 size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10"=20
  BACK=3D"#ffffff"><BR></FONT><FONT lang=3D0 style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: =
#ffffff"=20
  face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" =
PTSIZE=3D"10"=20
  BACK=3D"#ffffff"><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0054_01C4259D.392D9BC0--