REFLECTOR:Congratulations!
Ronnie Brown
reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 09:14:48 -0400
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
------=_NextPart_000_074F_01C42200.EF723440
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
While surfing the web this morning, I discovered that XL Builder Richard =
Gwinn completed his Velocity and the first flight was in January, 2004.
He also has a nice web site at http://home.earthlink.net/~richardgwinn=20
I believe he is on the Reflector. (If so, some bragging is in order, =
Richard!!!!!)
CONGRATS!!!
------=_NextPart_000_074F_01C42200.EF723440
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4134.100" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>While surfing the web this morning, I discovered =
that XL=20
Builder Richard Gwinn completed his Velocity and the first flight was in =
January, 2004.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>He also has a nice web site at <A=20
href=3D"http://home.earthlink.net/~richardgwinn">http://home.earthlink.ne=
t/~richardgwinn</A> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I believe he is on the Reflector. (If so, some =
bragging is in=20
order, Richard!!!!!)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>CONGRATS!!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_074F_01C42200.EF723440--